The owner and administrator of the BEZT.org online store, available under the Internet domain www.BEZT.org, hereinafter referred to as the Platform, is Mateusz Gapski with its registered office in os. Wyzwolenia 9/110 62-700 Turek Poland, Commercial Division under , NIP number 6681921849, and REGON number: 3644747085, owner and administrator of the BEZT.org online store. The Platform's owner is guided by the principles of protecting the privacy of users, protecting the collection, processing and use of information about users and clients of the Platform and the security of stored data. All information regarding users and clients of the Platform stored in databases. The Platforms are stored and processed by the Administrator with adequate security measures (meeting all requirements of Polish law) in a manner consistent with the scope of the user's authorization and in accordance with the applicable provisions on the protection of personal data, including the provisions of the EU Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (so-called general regulation on data protection) - in brief "GDPR".
The use of the Platform's websites does not require registration or disclosure of any personal data. If the Platform user is interested in concluding a Sales Agreement by placing an order for products selected by the user available in the Platform, or providing his data in order to conclude an Agreement with the Administrator for the provision of electronic services (eg creating an Account in the Platform, receiving the Newsletter), the user consents to the Administrator's processing of the given data (including personal data) contained in the entire form, within the scope of the authorization granted.
Personal data provided by the Platform's users are processed for the following purposes:
- to the extent necessary to establish, shape the content, change, solve and correctly implement the services provided by the Administrator by electronic means;
- to the extent necessary to establish, shape the content, change, solve and correctly implement the order placed by the user in the Platform and the Contract for the sale of products ordered by the user in the Platform;
- conducting complaint proceedings;
- carrying out the procedure of returning benefits in the event of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement;
- sending commercial information via e-mail via the Newsletter, including information on the Administrator, Platform, products available in the Platform, offers and promotions, as well as information on products and services of entities cooperating with the Administrator, if the user agrees to receive commercial offers by the way;
The administrator of personal data provided on the website is Mateusz Gapski. Each User has the right to access and update his personal data, as well as the right to correct them and request the deletion of data. In addition, the user who has registered in the Store as a result of which he set up his Account, can after logging in, edit, modify and delete his own data, may also ask the Administrator to remove his data (right to forget). At any time, you can opt out of receiving commercial information yourself by deselecting the appropriate field in your Account or by submitting such a request to the Administrator. Providing personal data is voluntary, but the lack of consent to the processing of personal data by the Administrator may prevent the user from providing services electronically and making purchases by the user in the store. The user may also request the administrator to transfer his or her data to another entity.
After registering in the store, each login is carried out using the data provided in the registration form. The User gains access to the Account assigned to him in the registration form after giving his e-mail address and password (logging in) to the Store. Access to the User's account is protected by a password selected by him. The account contains User data provided by him in the registration form. In the event of subsequent changes to any of these data, the Customer should update his profile in the Account, whereas the data marked as mandatory in the registration form can not be deleted by the Customer when using the Store's services, in which case the Customer may delete the entire Account.
Each User may create only one Account, it is unacceptable to withdraw, lend, resell or otherwise transfer his Account to other people or transfer password to his Account to other people. The password is a security against access of third parties to the User's account. In order to protect against possible hacking attempts on the Account, the User should not use words or information related to the Account in the password. For security purposes, the password should contain both letters and numbers. If the User logs in to the Store using a third party computer, he should not save the password to access the Store.
The User is obliged to use the Store's websites, including the Account he set up, in a manner consistent with applicable law, social and moral standards as well as the provisions of these Regulations. The Internet browser used by the Internet user may be equipped with the option of storing text files ("cookies"), which the server saves on the user's device end disk, thanks to which he will be able to "recognize" it when re-connecting. The "cookies" files contain information necessary for the proper functioning of websites, in particular those requiring authorization, and facilitating active use of all services available in the Store without the need to log in each time. The content of "cookies" does not allow the identification of a given user. The use of "cookie" files also does not process or store personal data, "cookies" in no way destroy the system on the user's computer or affect its mode of operation, in particular do not cause configuration changes in end users or software installed on these devices.
The administrator may store "cookies" on users' computers in order to:
- maintaining the user's session;
- a better fit of the Store to the needs of users;
- creating viewing statistics for internal needs of the Administrator and its contractors, including advertisers;
- presentation of online advertisements with the content closest to the user's interests;
- creating and conducting online surveys and securing them against multiple voting by the same user and presenting the questionnaire in a way that takes into account the individual interests of the user.
The user can change the settings for "cookies" in his web browser at any time, as well as deactivate them completely, however, it should be borne in mind that this action may cause difficulties or even prevent the use of some of the Store's services. At the same time, the Administrator is not responsible for the use of "cookies" on other websites accessible to users through links placed on the Store's websites.
In the Store, in addition to "cookies", they can also be collected, in accordance with the general rules of connections carried out on the Internet, IP addresses of users, collected on the basis of access logs. They are used for technical purposes related to the administration of servers and similarly to "cookies" - for statistical purposes and to improve the functioning of the Store. IP addresses can be made available on request to legal authorities in accordance with legal provisions, including art. 18 para. 6 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204).
Each person using the Store has the option of contacting the Administrator via addresses, including e-mail and / or telephone numbers indicated in the Shop's "Contact" tab. The administrator may require the transfer of additional user data, including personal data, to confirm the user's identity, identify the order, User account and allow feedback in a given case. Providing this data is not mandatory but may be necessary to complete the user's application.
The administrator stores correspondence with its users for statistical purposes and for the best and quickest response to emerging inquiries as well as for the implementation of the order, electronic services provided by the Administrator, complaint settlements and possible decisions on administrative interventions in the Account user. The addresses and data collected in this manner will not be used to communicate with the user for purposes other than the implementation and / or response to the request. Possible communication on other matters may take place only with the prior consent of the user.
The period of storage of Users' personal data depends on the purpose of their processing and amounts to:
- in connection with the performance of the contract for the use of the store / contract for cooperation with the Company and for pursuing claims and defense against claims related to it - for the duration of the contract, and after its end until the claims related to it expire (this period follows from the Civil Code );
- in connection with the implementation of information purposes related to the dissemination of information on business activity - until the objection is raised for reasons related to your special situation (subject to the absence of valid legally sound grounds on the part of the Company for further processing);
- in connection with maintaining and communicating via websites - for a period of 30 days;
- in connection with the processing of applications, complaints, complaints or other letters addressed to the Company - pending the clarification of the matter covered by the application, complaint, complaint or other letter addressed to the Company
- in connection with direct marketing - pending the objection or withdrawal of the relevant consent;
- in connection with statistical surveys, analytical activities, satisfaction surveys - for the duration of the contract, and after its completion only in a pre-consolidated or aggregated form (statistical data);
- in connection with the implementation of legal obligations - until the expiry of the obligation (for example, accounting documents, including data contained in them, require storage for a period of 5 years).
Users' data may be transferred to the following entities:
- entities operating on the basis of legal regulations (public authorities), including the prosecutor's office, the Police and the Tax Office - in connection with the fulfillment of legal obligations incumbent on the Company (eg in connection with the abuses that could have occurred under the Platform);
- entities providing marketing and advertising services to the Company (eg marketing agencies, interactive agencies) - to the extent necessary to carry out these services;
- entities rendering IT services for the Company (eg hosting webpages) - to the extent necessary to perform these services;
- entities providing for the Company freight forwarding and delivery - to the extent necessary to carry out these services
- entities providing other types of services to the Company, e.g. legal and consulting services providers - in connection with the provision of these services.